Bariatric Surgery in Mexico, also known as Weight Loss Surgery has grown in recent years as adult obesity continues to increase across the U.S. and Canada.
Sadly, having bariatric surgery can be very expensive. Even if you have health insurance, a procedure such as gastric sleeve or gastric bypass may not be covered and can cost you an upwards of $25,000. When the same bariatric procedure can successfully be performed in Mexico with comparable quality of care for up to 70 percent less cost.
Also, it is very safe to have weight loss surgery in Mexico if you take all the right precautions, don’t have insurance and prefer to self-pay for your procedure. Here are some of the many benefits you receive when having Bariatric Surgery in Mexico:
- Accredited Bariatric Surgery Hospital: Many leading weight loss surgeons operate at hospitals with all the proper accreditations. This ensures that the hospital is up-to-date with surgery technology, board certified surgeons and the necessary protocol for post-operative bariatric care.
- Close proximity: Mexico is just a day travel from the U.S. and Canada border. It is easily accessible by road and air.
- Full-Service Facilities: Most qualified bariatric surgeons use reputable weight loss surgery centers that are fully equipped to handle all bariatric surgery procedures.
- Range of treatments: You can find almost all types of bariatric surgeries procedures, including gastric sleeve surgery, gastric bypass, and even revision of failed bariatric surgeries.
- Highly success rate: Bariatric surgery in Mexico has one of the highest success rates in the world. This is a big positive for concerned patients from the U.S. and Canada.
And with so many reasons in favor of bariatric surgery in Mexico, patients from the US and Canada, are more than welcome to the “Country of Weight Loss Surgery.”